SEF Website Systems - CMS
SEO = Search Engine Optimization
SEF = Search Engine Friendly
Notice of Terms and Conditions
- WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Canz does not warrant that the functions of the web site developed for a client will meet the client's expectations of site traffic or resulting business. In no event will Canz or its sub-contractors be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these Web pages or Web site, even if Canz has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS: The client represents to Canz and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Canz for inclusion in Web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Canz from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client. Copyright to the assembled work of Web pages produced by Canz is owned by Canz. Upon final payment of this contract, all rights owned by Canz as to the design, graphics, and text in this Web site transfer to the client.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The client agrees that the CMS web application used to develop the site is the intellectual property of Canz. The client may not modify, reverse engineer, lease, rent or export the CMS application without the express authorisation of Canz. The CMS web application will be developed for a single website and may not be used on another website without the authorization of Canz.
- COMMUNICATION: Stages of your project will rely on prompt communication from client regarding design and layout approval before work can continue. All time projections are based upon prompt replies from client when approval is required.
- LITIGATION: Any disputes arising from a contract/agreement for development will be litigated or arbitrated in San Diego, California, USA. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.